Bacon Fajita Quiche
- 4 Pidy quiches 4.25″
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced in stripes
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced in stripes
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 jalapeno diced (stem & seeds, removed) (optional)
- 1/2 lb of bacon (cooked and chopped into bits)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 7 oz cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Combine onion, jalapeno, red & green peppers, cheese, and bacon .
- Add the veggie and bacon mixture in the quiches.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Add the eggs and pour the mixture in the quiches.
- Finish with some grated cheese.
- Place the quiches in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 340°F followed by 10 minutes at 300° F
- Let the quiches cool down before serving.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.