Start your day with a delicious and energizing Breakfast Quiche! Tomatoes, cheese, eggs and bacon all together in a tasty and crunchy quiche from Pidy.
4 Pidy quiches 4.25″
2 Cups of bacon strips
12 Cherry tomatoes
3 Cups of cheese
2 Cups of cream
1 Spring onion
Salt and pepper
- Whisk eggs and cream.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Fill the quiches with bacon, cherry tomatoes and some cheese. Pour the egg/cream mix over the filling.
- Top with cheese and some spring onion.
- Put in a preheated oven for +- 20 minutes at 340°F then 10 minutes at 300°F.
- Cool slightly, then serve.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.