Puff Pastry Shell Brunch
Start your day off right with a breakfast/brunch that not only fills you up, but gives you the energy to get through the morning.
4 Pidy puff pastry shells
7 oz slices of smoked bacon
17 oz mushrooms
1 ½ Cup of cream
1 ½ clove of garlic
1. Cut the mushrooms into four parts.
2. Bake the slices of smoked bacon together
with the mushrooms in the pan.
3. Pour in the cream together with the pressed
4. Place a pot of water on the fire, bring it to
the boil and add a generous dash of vinegar.
5. Poach the eggs.
6. Place the puff pastry shells in a preheated oven for 8 minutes at 340°F
7. Fill the puff pastry shell with the bacon,
mushrooms and cream sauce.
8. Place a poached egg on each puff pastry shell
and finish with a pinch of chives and pepper
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.
Want to discover more about the Pidy range?
Download our brochure for our full product ranges, product information and recipes.our catalogue